By ”personal data” we mean all information related to an identified or identifiable natural person, as further defined in the general regulation data protection (EU) 2016/679.
The date the last update has taken place is indicated above.
Processing of access data
At myelomaplatform.eu the following personal data is collected:
- E-mail address
- Account details (Username and password)
- Specialty and possibly registration number
We process your personal data to ensure that you can also use it of the protected areas for which you must log in. The legal basis for this Data processing is largely the implementation of an (account) agreement with you.
In addition, a legal basis is our legitimate interest in the careful management of accounts and accounts record keeping. The accreditation points you have obtained are also passed on with your BIG number.
Processing of contact details
The site also has a contact option to help with questions and log-in problems. Personal data collected through the contact form will only be use for the aforementioned purpose.
Other data processing
This site also processes personal information sent by your own browser, such as your IP address and browser specifications. This processing is necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
Retention of personal data
We strive to store personal data as short as possible. We determine the retention period of your personal data on the following criteria: (a) the purpose for which we provide your use personal data: we keep your personal data for as long as necessary for that purpose; and (b) legal obligations: laws and regulations prescribe minimal required storage times, which we must obey.
Transfer of data
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties unless specifically agreed to by you or:
- To comply with legal requirements;
- If necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or that of others, respond to a request from the government, or otherwise defend our legal rights or against legal claims.
MEDonline might transfer aggregated data concerning the use of the platform to the sponsoring partner of the website.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
- Right to access personal data. You can contact us to obtain information whether or not we do not process personal data relating to you. If we have your personal data, we will inform you about the categories of personal data we process, the objectives of the processing, the categories of recipients to whom personal information has been or will be disclosed and the intended storage period or criteria to determine that period.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to rectification or completion of inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we store about you.
- Right of objection. If our processing is based on a legitimate basis of MEDonline, you have the right to object to this processing at all times. We will not collect your personal data any longer unless we have compelling legitimate grounds.
- Right to limit processing. You have the right to request us to limit the processing of your personal data in specific situations as laid down in applicable legislation on data protection. Restriction of data processing can influence the functionality of your use of the site.
- Right to erasure. You have the right to request us to delete your personal data if your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected and otherwise processed. You also have the right to data erasure if you exercise your right of objection as referred to above, unless we have a higher legitimate reason not to delete the relevant data. We may not be immediately able to remove all remaining copies from our servers and backup systems after the active data has been deleted. Such copies will be as fast as reasonably possible deleted.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to obtain your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable form and / or to request a transfer of your data to a third party if this is technically possible. Note that this right only relates to personal data that you have provided to us.
In order to exercise the above rights, or if you have any questions, please contact us by clicking on the ”Contact” link at the contact page of the site or by contacting us at:
MEDonline International B.V.
De Corridor 14-L
3621 ZB, Breukelen
+31 (0) 346 20 00 13
You also have the right to make a complaint to your local data protection authority.
if you believe that MEDonline has unlawfully processed your personal data.